The Diabetes Package is developed to diagnose health issues allied to diabetes and vitalize to help in controlling and curing the same. Say yes to an energetic and healthy fit lifestyle with our diabetic health packages. This package includes detailed check-up that assists in preventing diabetic complications through early detection or delay their onset.
Diabetes is diagnosed with fasting sugar blood (FBS) tests or with A1c blood tests, also known as glycated hemoglobin tests. An FBS test is performed on an empty stomach other than water for at least 8 hours before your blood sample is collected. In certain cases, you will be put to wait until you have done with your blood tested before taking your morning dose of insulin or diabetes medicine.
• By following a plan on food consumption and following a balanced meal plan.
• Regular exercising helps to manage your diabetes.
• If prescribed taking medication, and closely following the instructions and guidelines on how/when to take it as advised.
• Try to monitor your blood glucose and blood pressure levels at home.
• Make sure by keeping your appointments with your preferred healthcare providers and having the laboratory tests completed as advised by your doctor.
Always keep in mind that every day what you do at home affects your blood glucose more than what your doctor can do every few months during your check-up.
Diabetes risk factors like family history cannot be changed; there are other risk factors that you do have some control over. The below points help to decrease your chances of getting Type 2 Diabetes and implementing it in some of your healthy lifestyle habits below can improve these modifiable risk factors.
• eating healthfully.
• Being physically active.
• Lowering your stress.
• Getting enough sleep.
• Limiting alcohol intake.
• Quitting smoking.
• Lose Weight if you are obese or overweight.
Although diabetes is incurable, it can be treated and controlled. The targets of managing diabetes are to:
• Always keep your blood glucose levels as normal as possible by balancing food intake with prescribed medication and activity.
• Always maintain your blood cholesterol and triglyceride (lipid) levels as normal ranges as much as possible.
• The blood pressure shouldn't exceed the rate of 140/90. To maintain controlled blood pressure.